- Only registered trucks are allowed to participate in the burnout contest. Register here.
- All drivers must attend a mandatory drivers meeting prior to the start of the event.
- Drivers must follow all instructions and directions given by event staff.
- Only one vehicle is allowed on the burnout pad at a time.
- Spectators must stay behind designated barriers and are not allowed on the burnout pad.
- No alcohol or drugs are allowed on the premises (Alcohol will only be allowed in the Beer Gardens).
- All attendees must follow the directions of event staff and security at all times.
- No unauthorized vehicles or individuals are allowed in restricted areas.
- No outside alcohol allowed on the event grounds.
- No weapons of any kind allowed on the event grounds.
- Any reckless or dangerous behavior will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the event.
- No burnouts or other dangerous stunts allowed outside of designated areas.
- No littering or dumping of waste allowed on the event grounds.
- Attendees must follow all traffic and parking instructions from event staff and security.
- Any participant or spectator who violates these rules will be asked to leave the event.
Got more burning questions?
Give us a shout at 403-795-4399 or fill out the form below.